Saturday, November 29, 2008

TERROR strikes back....

Well I just want to plain express my feeling after seeing what happened 5 days back...terrorists raided Mumbai and killed around 200 people....randomly without sense, purpose or motive.

The first thing that came to my mind is how come 10 people could do all this when Indian elite terrorist task force, Commandos, police were present there in hundred's right after the incident. My simple Understanding is we are unprepared and we should be more prepared in the future. I remember Moscow theater siege and school siege carried out by Chechen terrorists and If you correctly remember Moscow siege, they were holding more hostages and had bigger ammunition. But still Russians used sophisticated techniques to sweep them and reduced the fatalities. That is what I think is lacking in Indians, we are not prepared, I heard of commandos getting killed in Taj hotel cos evrything was dark and terrorists were firing randomly....it sucks that we dont have night vision goggles, smoke grenades, other equipment etc..

Ofcourse nothing is gonna change now, at most they will cancel some bus routes, rail services, Cricket matches etc.. and tension will rise, bush will come cool down India ( he needs pakistan help in Afganistan and doesnt want them to leave it). India being a great patient peaceful side will take this and will do nothing.

I am not pessimistic, but I want to start from my side, I will try to learn some self defensive techniques and will try to learn some courses so that I can help in such situations rather than just waiting for the army to save us. Because I know they cant save me if I am in that situations. Lets not keep the blame on anyone and lets try to change system & I wish our governament be more stronger towards pakistan( I know this is impossible).

No comments: