Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hope

This week has started really gloomy..it has been snowing like hell on saturday and sunday and it was all cloudy on monday. My mind was also in a similar phase with gloom all over.

I was just waiting for the sun to shine bright again and hoping it will bring with it the warmth and courage to my mind. It was really terrible to hear about my colleague getting fired last week. It added a lot to the gloom I was having today. I dont know-all seems to be like destined to gloom.

And this is when I realised that during these times, we really need to trust in HIM and keep working. In times of pleasure and happiness everyone will have trust, but only in testing times like these do we need to have that faith that everything will work out well, if we give our best shot.

My mind has kind of came out of that gloomy attitude towards more sunnier, merrier attitude as I wrote this blog post. Cheers to HOPE......and I recommend lots and lots of it!!

No comments: