Sunday, November 2, 2008

Follow up to the previous post...

Sorry guys I mentioned in my previous post Into the wild that the 1993 movie based on the survival of group of people in Andes after a Plane crash is Crash...but the actual movie name is Alive(1993 - Ethan hawke starrer).

The entire movie is available in youtube. The way people started uploading movies to youtube both makes me happy and sorry. Happy that you can watch your favourite movie anytime, feel sorry for the makers of the film who dont get anything out of it and for google who are sucked into innumerable law suits because of these kind of illegal videos( i heard google is loosing $1 million each day to cater to the increasing data storage, law suits etc. cos of youtube.)

Anyways I love youtube and I suggest poeple of keep uploading :)

No comments: