Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Life in UTAH

Well let me continue at the place where i have left it....life after NITJ......and here i go to Universtiy of Utah where i am pursuing my masters in Mech engg with robotics as specalisation.
The journey till now up here has been a whirlwind expereince...lots of tensions & lessons learnt on the way...anyways utah is a gr8 place to live in...i should say kinda dream place to live in.....wonderful mountains, friendly people and very secure. People all around are more friendly than i have expected.
The football matches have been great.....my first match was one where UTES took on Air force academy, although we lost the match, the passion of the fans was awesome.
Well most of my time rite now is eaten up my assignments, i will try to devote more time in writing blogs about my life......

No comments: